Tickets can be purchased from Cassie McGuire at Parts City in Meeker. 970-878-9855.
Everything is provided. Free. Come try your hand at archery, shotguns, 22 rilfles, pistols, 223 AR, and black powder.
- Sunday April 22, rifle and pistol ranges, from 3:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. for 4-H meeting and shooting practice
- Sundays from April 29 through August 26 (could change), entire range, from 3 p.m. until 6 p.m. for 4-H shooting practice (*except as described below)
- Tuesday May 1 and May 8, entire range, from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m. Sheriff's Dept. training
- Thursday May 10, entire range, from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. for CPW training
- Saturday June 2, pistol range only, from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. for Defensive Handgun 1 & 2 training
- *Sunday June 3, entire range, from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. for Combat Defensive Rifle and Carbine training
- Saturday July 7, entire range from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. for Jon Wangnild Memorial Family Fun Shoot
- Saturday July 21, entire range, from 7 a.m. until 4 p.m. for County 4-H Shoot for State Qualifications